Nowadays, more and more people are using electric vehicles, and the core of electric vehicles is the motor. Today, let's take a deeper look at the electric vehicle motor!
Types of Electric Vehicle Motors
1. Brushed high-speed motor. This type of motor has high efficiency, strong overload climbing ability, and huge starting force. It can output power after deceleration through the variable speed gear device, and it is noisy.
2. Brushless low-speed motor. The non-reduction gear device has the advantages of maintenance-free and noise-free, but the controller is complex, the starting current is large, and the overload climbing ability is poor.
3. Brushed low-speed motor. The gear device without a reducer has a simple structure, low cost, poor overload capacity when starting uphill, and large power consumption. Because the brushed high-speed motor has a high rotation speed, it needs to output a large torque power after deceleration through the reduction gear device, so its noise is relatively louder than that of a low-speed motor.
How to connect electric vehicle motor
1. Judgment of the phase angle of the brushless motor. The phase angle of the brushless motor is the abbreviation of the phase algebraic angle of the brushless motor, which refers to the angle at which the current direction of each coil of the brushless motor changes in one energization cycle. The common phase algebraic angles of brushless motors for electric vehicles are 120° and 60°.
2. Wiring method of brushed motor. Brushed motors generally have positive and negative leads. Generally speaking, the red wire is the positive electrode of the motor, and the black wire is the negative electrode of the motor. If the positive and negative poles are exchanged, it will only make the motor reverse, and generally will not damage the motor.
What should I do if the electric vehicle motor enters the water?
The electric vehicle motor is the core part of the electric vehicle. If there is any damage to it, the electric vehicle will not be able to run. Especially in rainy days, it is impossible to push the electric vehicle into the house, which will cause the electric vehicle motor to enter the water. If the electric vehicle motor enters the water, it may cause the motor to burn out under high temperature operation, resulting in an internal short circuit of the motor.
In this case, you can put the electric vehicle aside for a few hours. If the electric vehicle can still run normally, it means that the electric vehicle motor is normal; The water can be removed, or you can go to the after-sales service department for testing, so that professionals can remove the water inside the motor.